The City of Wyoming offers a generous benefit (benefits are subject to the bargaining
to which the employee is affiliated) package that includes:
- Credit Union
- Deferred Compensation (457 Plan)
- Dental Insurance (Delta Dental)
- Health Insurance (Priority Health)
- Life Insurance
- Longevity Pay
- Retirement (Defined Contribution)
- Sick Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation Accrual
- Vision Plan (VSP)
The City of Wyoming observes the following holidays:
|Day before New Years
New Years Day
Day after Thanksgiving
Day before Christmas
Personal Leave Day(s)
The City of Wyoming is a Great place to work!
- The City of Wyoming offers a great Community with the right blend of arts, culture, educational resources, leisure and active programs, new and older homes and community-minded commercial and industrial business.
- The City of Wyoming offers Competitive/Fair Wages and opportunity for advancement.
- The City of Wyoming offers a Comprehensive Benefit package including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
- The City of Wyoming provides Security with retirement benefits available upon vesting.
Throughout the months of April to September, a variety of seasonal positions are available in many City Departments. Applicants who are at least 18 years of age may apply for lawn care, painting and custodial positions in the Public Works, Water and Clean Water Departments. In addition, the Parks and Recreation Department offers a number of opportunities including playground supervisors, recreation field workers and coaches.