2016 Gypsy Moth Spray
The City of Wyoming is partnering with Hamilton Helicopters, Inc. to perform a gypsy moth spray treatment for one day between mid-May and early June. The exact date of the spray will be determined by weather, including rain and wind conditions. The date of the spray will be announced on the City of Wyoming - City Hall page on Facebook, which can be found at https://www.facebook.com/CityofWyoming and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/WyomingCityHall. Treatment locations are indicated on the map.
Report Gypsy Moths
The City of Wyoming is surveying neighborhoods for the presence of gypsy moths and their larva. Formal gypsy moth assessments take place in the fall to determine if the following spring will provide the best opportunity for treatment.
Please use this form to report gypsy moths in your home or neighborhood, or to inquire as to the status of Gypsy moth suppression efforts.
Gypsy Moth Feedback
Red fields are required
Residents and property owners can utilize several techniques to aid in the suppression of this pest. Below are several articles that may be useful in understanding the gypsy moth, its treatment and techniques you, as residents and property owners, can use to minimize this pest on your property.
- 2016 Gypsy Moth Spray Drift Management Plan
- 2016 Notice of Aerial Spray for Gypsy Moths
- Bt: One Option for Gypsy Moth Management
- Control and Management of Gypsy Moths
- Foray 48BC Material Safety Data Sheet
- Gypsy Moths and Your Shade Trees
- Gypsy Moth Treatment Areas
- Pesticide Use Regulations Act 637
- Update on The Big Three (not GM, Ford and Chrysler)
Questions regarding the City of Wyoming Gypsy moth Suppression Program can be directed to Kelli VandenBerg at (616)530-7296.